Saturday, March 24, 2007

Well here are some pics of the beast


















Some pics of both sides you can see the rust. The rear seat pic is a modification that I had planned for my tii. That never happen so I decided to get it done this time, I had the parts for about four years . I also have a matching set of headrest, also don`t worry about the rust. I have a nice seat, after all the fitting is done thats the one that will be used.


I done all kind`s of work to the car already mostly to get it to run ok, can you believe that the clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder and one wheel cyclinder were bad. Also I rebuilt the carb and replaced the water pump. For a beater it runs pretty good, the carb needs to be rejetted because is too rich.


Well this is it for today, I have some so so recaros that I can put in right now. Might do it tomorrow after I get back from racing mountain bikes.

No comments: